University College London Hospital are looking for Band 5 General nurses to work in T6 Head & Neck ward.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK with an international reputation and a tradition of innovation.
The T6 Head & Neck ward are looking for motivated and experienced bank nurses willing to commit to regular lines of work.
The inpatient unit is a 21 bedded ward which provides care for patients such as:
Patients undergoing major maxillofacial surgery
ENT Surgery for both malignant and benign conditions
Patients suffering from maxillofacial trauma
Caring for complex airway patients who have just left ITU
Complex discharge planning and rehabilitation
We are seeking band 5 bank nurses to commit to a line of work . You do not need to be an experienced head and neck nurse, just a caring professional with an interest and keenness to learn.
What we can offer you
Regular bank workers willing to commit to a minimum of 10 shifts in the department will be placed on our Altered Airway study day.
An enhanced band 5+ rate of pay will be offered to candidates who have previous Head & Neck experience and can commit to a line of work.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 0207 959 3550 (option 2).
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.