We have immediate vacancies for experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENPs) to join the Kings College Staff bank, based in Denmark Hill. If you are interested in flexible working or lines of then please make sure you attach an up to date CV, applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you have any further, please contact the team on 0333 577 3012 option 1 then option 2.
Essential Skills and Experience-
- Registered General Nurse on NMC Register
- Postgraduate ENP qualification or accredited ENP program
- Completed ENP consolidation program and/or has experience as an ENP in another trust
- Experience in Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Wide range experience at Bank 6/7 grade
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits-
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over Agency Workers
- Ability to self book shifts, and a dedicated bookings team
- Electronic Timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite recruitment, compliance and bookings team
- Our own Training Academy in London offering free annual Core Skill Training updates
- Revalidation support
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.