Registered Nurse – Critical Care
King’s College Staff Bank have exciting and flexible opportunities for experienced ITU, Critical Care Nurses, based at Denmark Hill. Once registered you will have the option of flexible working across various departments and should you choose to have the option to work at our other King’s sites.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Nurse (Band 5, 6+)
- Proven experience in ITU/Critical Care/CCU/HDU
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.