Barts Health is the largest trust in the NHS and one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. The trust’s six hospitals deliver high quality compassionate care to the 2.5 million people of east London and beyond.
Barts Health NHS Trust: Barts Health’s vision is to become a healthcare organisation that offers urgent specialist and community services tailored to meet the needs of local communities. We are committed to recruiting staff that will help us meet our Vision for Changing Lives, and demonstrate behaviours we believe make Barts Health a great place for patients, their families and friends, the public and staff. Our Barts Health Values which align with our behaviours are:
• Caring & compassionate with patients, each other and our partners
• Actively listening, understanding and responding to patients, staff and our partners
• Relentlessly improving and innovating for patient safety
• Achieving ambitious results by working together
• Valuing every member of staff and their contribution to the care of our patients
Barts Health NHS Trust has a safeguarding policy for both adults and children and is committed to all Safeguarding legislation and current standards. Every member of trust staff has a responsibility to safeguard and protect children and adults.
We are seeking experience Theatre Recovery Nurses to join the Barts Staff Bank.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK, with opportunities to work across all sites located at The Royal London, Newham, St Barts and Whipps Cross Hospitals. To become a successful member of our bank you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams who put patients at the heart of all we do.
Working within a multidisciplinary team you will contribute to the effective day-to-day operation of Barts Health Theatre Department by providing skilled assistance to clinicians during the administration, maintenance and termination of general, regional or local anaesthetics and also provide skilled care in the recovery suite.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered Nurse with NMC Registration
- At minimum six months experience working in the NHS
- At least six months relevant experience in theatre recovery
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits of joining the staff bank:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Payments
- Shift Flexibility
- Platform to gain experience across the various sites
- A friendly, efficient Recruitment, Bookings and Compliance Team
- Free core skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full contact details. A member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.