We are seeking experienced Paediatric Staff Nurses to join the Barts Health Staff Bank.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK, with one of the largest acute and community children’s practices based at The Royal London, Newham and Whipps Cross Hospitals.
You will be responsible for the continued assessment, development and implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for children and young people within the paediatric ward.
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- Registered Nurse with NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in the NHS
- At least 6 months relevant experience in Paediatric Nursing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Free mandatory training
- A dedicated Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team there to support you
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full contact details. A member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED IF YOU DO NOT UPLOAD A CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.