Bank Band 2 HCA Newham – Day shifts Monday - Friday
*You must have at least 6 months up to date experience working as a HCA at an NHS hospital ward environment to apply for this role*
We are seeking experienced Health Care Assistants to join the Barts Health Staff Bank, working at Newham Hospital in East London.
The hospital has a strong reputation for centre of excellence for various specialist services including urology, ENT, audiology, cardiology, colorectal surgery, cancer care and acute stroke care.
This advert is specifically for day shifts Monday – Friday
Come and join our core workforce at Newham. Our Bank staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Online self-booking system
- The opportunity to work across all departments gaining invaluable skills
- Opportunities to join our pool of HCA's
- Flexible working hours and weekly payroll services
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and arrange ward visits
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team that are open 365 days a year to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Free Mandatory Training
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- ESSENTIAL: Must have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience working as a Healthcare Assistant (working in an acute ward setting)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A dedicated Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you attach an up to date CV with full contact details. A member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
If you do not attach a CV your application will automatically be rejected.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.