A&E Nurse Roles
We are seeking A&E experienced Staff Nurses (Band 5) to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work in the A&E departments across all sites.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK, the trust boasts three emergency departments located at The Royal London, Newham and Whipps Cross Hospitals. To become a successful member of our bank you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- Registered Nurse with NMC registration
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- At least 6 months relevant experience in and A&E department
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE mandatory training (Health & Safety, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
IF YOU DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CV YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET REJECTED.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.