Moorfields Trust are looking for experienced Theatre Nurses to work at St Ann's Hospital through the Bank.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills and experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary team.
What we look for in our bank workers:
Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within the last 3 years
Proven experience working in either Scrub, Recovery, Anaesthetic or General Theatres
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.