Our Client, Moorfields Eye Hospital at City Road are looking for Band 5 or 6 Theatre Scrub Nurses to join the Bank to work at Private Patients, Long Days 7.30am - 9pm.
You must be able to;
- Responsible for carrying out clinical ophthalmic practice within designated clinical areas, ensuring that high quality, current evidence-based nursing assessment, care planning, implementation, interventions and evaluations for patients is provided from admission through to discharge.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Qualified Nurse with a clear NMC
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Experience as a Scrub Nurse within the NHS
- a minimum of 6 months experience working within an acute NHS setting.
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and ensure you attach a CV- Please note that applications without a CV will be discarded. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 02079591130
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.