Bank Nursing Assistant Fertility- St Bartholomews Hospital
*You must have at least 6 months up to date experience working as a HCA at an NHS hospital ward environment to apply for this role*
We are seeking experienced Health Care Assistants to join the Barts Health Staff Bank, working at St Barts.
The hospital has a strong reputation for centre of excellence for various specialist services including urology, ENT, audiology, cardiology, colorectal surgery, cancer care and acute stroke care.
This advert is specifically for the fertility department at St Bartholomew’s hospital
The Nursing Assistant works under the direction or supervision of qualified nurses to
undertake nursing administrative duties and implement clinical care planned by
Registered Professionals. The Nursing Assistant is proactive in monitoring and
anticipating patients’ needs within the boundaries of the Job Description & works
within the directives of the Human Fertilization & Embryology Authority (HFEA) at all
Come and join our core workforce at St Barts. Our Bank staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Online self-booking system
- The opportunity to work across all departments gaining invaluable skills
- Opportunities to join our pool of HCA's
- Flexible working hours and weekly payroll services
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and arrange ward visits
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team that are open 365 days a year to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Free core skills Training
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- ESSENTIAL: Must have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience working as a Healthcare Assistant (working in an acute ward setting)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A dedicated Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you attach an up to date CV with full contact details. A member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
An up to date CV must be attached for your application to be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.