Barts bank Mental Health Nurse
Barts Health is the largest trust in the NHS and one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. The trust’s six hospitals deliver high quality compassionate care to the 2.5 million people of east London and beyond.
Barts Health NHS Trust: Barts Health’s vision is to become a healthcare organisation that offers urgent specialist and community services tailored to meet the needs of local communities. We are committed to recruiting staff that will help us meet our Vision for Changing Lives, and demonstrate behaviours we believe make Barts Health a great place for patients, their families and friends, the public and staff. Our Barts Health Values which align with our behaviours are:
• Caring & compassionate with patients, each other and our partners
• Actively listening, understanding and responding to patients, staff and our partners
• Relentlessly improving and innovating for patient safety
• Achieving ambitious results by working together
• Valuing every member of staff and their contribution to the care of our patients
Barts Health NHS Trust has a safeguarding policy for both adults and children and is committed to all Safeguarding legislation and current standards. Every member of trust staff has a responsibility to safeguard and protect children and adults.
We are seeking bank RMN's to join the Barts Health Staff Bank.
Barts is the largest NHS Trust in the UK, We have Registered Mental Nurses shifts available at The Royal London, Newham University Hospital Trust ,Whipps Cross Hospitals
Aim of Role:
To provide clinical support and care to service users with complex and enduring mental health needs, by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating their nursing care plans to ensure that they are fully supported using person-centred care approaches.
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- Registered Nurse with NMC registration
- Degree in Mental Health Nursing
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Benefits of joining the bank:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Weekly payroll services
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Free core skills Training
- A dedicated Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team there to support you
Please apply directly to this advertisement, attaching an up to date copy of your CV if possible. A member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss the roles in more detail.
An up to date CV must be attached for your application to be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.