New Rates Available University College Hospital London are seeking experienced and dedicated Band 5 and 6 Critical Care Nurses to join the Bank.
The UCLH Critical Care Unit is one of the largest units in the country, providing a high standard of care for over 3000 patients per year.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills and experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary team in state of the art facilities. As a Bank ITU Nurse you will have the opportunities to work across other areas of the Department, including Adults Intensive Care, post-Anaesthetic Unit and in high-dependency.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
Registered Nurse, with NMC Registration
Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS in ITU
Proven experience working in a Critical Care/ITU
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply online today and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.