ITU Nurse - Barts
*You must have at least 6 months up to date experience working as an ITU nurse at an NHS hospital to apply for this role*
'With state-of-the-art facilities, the Barts Heart Centre has 10 theatres, 10 catheter labs, 250 general cardiac beds and 58 critical care beds, and performs more heart surgery, MRI and CT scans than any other centre in the world. It is Europe's largest specialised cardiovascular centre, covering a population of three million people across north and east London, west Essex and beyond. It also creates the world's biggest centre of excellence for adults with congenital heart disease'
· Training days & opportunities with the team available for bank nurses who can commit to 2-3 shifts a week on the department.
· State of the art facilities in our critical care areas to allow nurses to develop their skills and use the latest technology in treating patients - new Critical Care Unit of 16 beds opened in October 2016 (6A)
· Friendly management team / Matrons who are keen to support their temporary staff in the work place.
· Book bank shifts up to 6 weeks in advance!
Come and join our core workforce at St Barts. Our Bank staff are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Online self booking system
- Flexible working hours and weekly payroll services
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and arrange ward visits
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team that are open 365 days a year to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Free core skills Training
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- ESSENTIAL: Must have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience working as an ITU nurse within an NHS Trust.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A commitment to work with the Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings teams to support you through registration.
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you attach an up to date CV with full contact details. A member of the recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail.
If you do not attach a CV your application will automatically be rejected.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.