Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust are looking for a Bank Band 8a Nurse inTissue Viability providing expert clinical & professional advice and support to the multi-disciplinary team.
• Provide clinical leadership to the trust providing a prompt referral service and support at ward level, thereby demonstrating a strong clinical profile with patients, carers and staff. Professional and managerial support will be provided to ensure success.
• Effectively manage own caseload of patients demonstrating the application of expert clinical skills and knowledge to develop patient centered evidence-based care to positively affect patient outcomes.
• Demonstrate professional autonomy whilst making clinical judgements that will improve patient care.
• Provide clinical leadership and professional education as part of a multi-disciplinary team, to develop clinical practice, education and service delivery.
• Lead on relevant developments and innovations within the trust, including those involving primary care, commissioners, higher education and other organisations at county, regional and national level.
• Promote preventive strategies such as reducing the incidence of pressure ulcers and improving outcomes for patients with complex wounds.
• Promote Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust as a national leader and centre of excellence for tissue viability.
• Conduct audits and/or research required to provide assurance that improvement targets are achieved, care is of a high quality and service delivery is effective reporting results of these internally and externally as required.
• Produce and update Trust policies, protocols, guidance and competencies relevant to the field of Tissue Viability.
• Actively contribute to procurement processes to ensure clinically and cost-effective access to equipment and devices used in Tissue
Required Skills & Experience
- Registered Band 8a General Nurse
- Previous NHS work experience
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- An onsite office to offer support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you feel you that you have all the attributes to make this challenging position succeed please do complete the application box below or send your CV to Heather Neil at Heather.Neil@bankpartners.co.uk or Victoria.Russell@bankpartners.co.uk
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.