Our Client, Moorfields NHS Trust is looking for an Interim Band 8a Matron to work in Private Patients between Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
- The post holder will be required to work with the Moorfields Private management team to ensure the delivery of key performance targets and lead and contribute to service and business development, resource management and nursing/midwifery development with support from the Deputy Director and Heads of Nursing.
The Matron will provide nursing leadership to all clinical staff and to actively promote and implement the Trust strategies, focusing on the Nursing Strategy its key objectives and ensuring all clinical staff are committed to its principles.
The Matron will be innovative and provide effective support to facilitate staff and team development and ensure effective communication systems operate within the directorate.
- The Matron will use performance management processes to hold Band 7’s to account for the standards of practice and resource management in their areas of responsibility
- The Matron for Moorfields private will be a key member of the management team and will be responsible and accountable for providing a high quality service to patients, the Consultants and its key stakeholders across all Moorfields Private services- Outpatients, Diagnostics, minor ops and inpatient ward.
- The post holder will oversee and ensure the effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of optimal quality patient care ensuring that nursing and health care standards are upheld
- The post holder will be required to work with the Moorfields Private triumvirate to ensure the achievement of all targets, indicators and initiatives relevant to the both local and national standards.
What we need from you:
- - Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- - Right to work in the UK
- - Previous experience working as a Matron essential within the last three years for a period of 6 months.
- - A current NMC pin.
Our Bank nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts),
Priority of shifts over agency staff, accommodating your availability,
An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically,
A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible,
A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work,
- Free annual Mandatory Training.
If you are interested in this role. Please apply online today and ensure a CV is attached to your application.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.