This is a really exciting time to join Whittington Health Trust’s Bank Team. The Whittington Paediatric department is going to be come the hub for the NCL STP for Paediatric Acute with patients being diverted here for treatment.
We are looking for Band 6 Paediatric Sister/ Nurse in Charge to join our team and maintain the high standards of nursing care for all patients and families. Main Duties will include:
- To set, monitor and maintain the highest standards of nursing care for the children with low and high dependency needs.
- Standards should be: Acceptable, Achievable, Observable, Measurable
- To assess, develop, implement and evaluate individual programmes of nursing care, supervising the programmes of care given by junior staff. This should be evidence based.
- To actively support and promote the involvement of parents and carers in the management evaluation of care, by working together in partnership.
- To act in a consultative capacity on paediatric matters when required.
- To establish and maintain effective communication with nursing, medical, paramedical and ancillary colleagues in order to provide optimum child/family care.
- 6 Months NHS experience in a similar role
- NMC Registration
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Core Skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.