We are recruiting band 6 Health Visitors to work in Enfield for North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust, as part of the 0-19 within in the Community Division.
We would welcome Health Visitors who have a working knowledge of the Rio documentation system, who can work autonomously as part of the 0-19 service in the community. We are seeking Health Visitors who can deliver the Healthy Child Programme, with a focus on new birth visits, maternal mood 6-8 week assessments and safeguarding cases.
We would welcome staff who can work at weekends to cover work. We will welcome Health Visitors who will be willing to work any hours, Mon-Sun 9am-5pm including Saturdays.
- Be a qualified Health Visitor registered with the NMC.
- Be compassionate, competent and child focused.
- Able to work autonomously as part of the Health Visiting team.
- Be able to manage from a defined caseload and provide a core Health Visiting service in line with the Healthy Child Programme for Universal, Universal Plus and Universal partnership plus families.
- Be able to safeguard children and work in partnership with families and other agencies, by gathering and analysing information to make informed assessments and appropriate referrals.
- Be able to attend and contribute to safeguarding case conferences and core groups.
- Be able to record keep in line with NMC guidance and trust policies using the Rio system, by keeping contemporaneous records.
- Be able to assess and manage minor ailments in children 0-5 years.
- Support the Team Leader and Clinical Lead for Health Visiting to deliver the Healthy Child Programme.
- Work within the policies and guidelines set out by the Trust and NMC Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that all untoward incidents, accidents and areas of clinical risk are identified and reported according to trust policies and procedures.
- Promote, develop and foster an environment that is conducive to learning for students and skill mix staff, including mentorship and preceptorship of junior staff and students.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and support skill mix within the service.
- Liaise and work in partnership with the School Nursing service.
We would welcome inquires for further information: Bev Heredge Clinical Lead Health Visiting on 07929744626 or Ruth Davis Clinical Service Lead 0-19 Service on 07929744625.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.