New Rates Available University College Hospital London are seeking experienced and motivated Endoscopy Trained Nurses and Endoscopy Recovery Nurses to join the Bank.
The Endoscopy Unit at UCLH is one of the largest units in the UK performing over 10,000 procedures per year. There are 5 rooms and a 16 bay recovery area. We perform complex hepatobiliary and pancreatic endoscopy as one of the leading units in the UK with a very large tertiary referral practice. We also have one of the largest upper gastrointestinal practices in Europe treating oesophago-gastric cancers and Barrett's oesophagus. UCLH is also the main North London screening centre for colorectal cancer.
Stomach cancer – early and advanced
Gastro-intestinal stroma tumours of the upper intestinal tract
Gasto-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD)
Bile duct stones
Primary sclerosing cholangitis
Colon cancer and polyps
Crohns disease and ulcerative colitis
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills and experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary team in state of the art facilities. As a Bank Endoscopy Nurse you will have the opportunities to work across other areas of the Departments.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
- Registered Nurse, with NMC Registration
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
- Proven experience working in Endoscopy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
If you would like to apply for this post please ensure you attach your CV to your application.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.