New Rates Available- University College London Hospital are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate, dedicated and highly motivated Band 5 Staff Nurse to join the Gynaecology team on T6 Ward University College London Hospital to work 37.5 hours per week with a mixture of long days and nights 7 days per week.
T6 Gynaecology is an acute 15 bed ward where we have an enthusiastic new ward sister who is looking to invest some time in our Bank workers who are looking to work in the unit.
T6 deal with all aspects of Gynaecology and work closely with Emergency Gynaecology Assessment Service. As a band 5 staff nurse, you would be working alongside a supportive and committed multi-disciplinary team. There will be opportunities for you to develop and expand within your role. T6 deliver high quality individualistic patient care and would be supported in patient’s management to ensure we deliver high quality holistic care.
Nurses who commit to a line of work will be offered support and be given time to shadow our advanced nurse practitioner as well as an opportunity to spend one supernumerary day in the Early Pregnancy & Gynae Diagnostic units.
Excellent communication skills, a friendly approachable nature and an ability to manage your own workload are required. Gynaecology experience is desirable but not essential, as training and support will be provided.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Specialist pay rates
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
What we need from you;
- A valid NMC pin
- Qualified Nurse
- 6 months NHS acute experience within the last three years
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
If you would like to discuss this role with the matron of T6 please call Liz Davies on 07951700680.
If you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online and attach your CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.