Bank Band 5 Registered Nurse (Ophthalmology)
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people.
We are looking for experienced Band 5 Registered Nurses working within the Ophthalmology environment for our client Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. If you feel you have the qualities to come & work within an excellent team, please do contact us on the details below.
Required Skills and Experience;
· Registered Band 5 Nurse
· Valid NMC Pin
· Must have a minimum of 6 months Acute NHS work experience up to date
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Willing to commit to regular shifts
· Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
· Re-validation & Appraisal
· Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
· An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
· A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
· A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
· Core Skills Training
· Further Training to enhance your skills
· A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.