Bank Band 5 Registered Nurse (ICU)
KGH Bank Staff are looking to recruit committed and enthusiastic nurses, being experienced or wanting an opportunity to enhance and develop their skills, by joining the friendly team based on the Intensive Care Unit at Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust the department is an extremely dynamic team that strives for excellence.
You will possess effective communication skills and have the ability to work efficiently as part of a team. The work is varied, changes quickly and can be physically, mentally and emotionally challenging.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- Valid NMC Pin
- Must have a minimum of 6 months Acute NHS work experience up to date
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
- Re-validation & Appraisal
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core Skills Training
- Further training to up-skill
- A dedicated bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.