New Rates Available University College London Hospital are seeking Paediatric Nurses to join the UCLH Bank.
Are you a Registered Children's Nurse or an adults nurse with experience working in Paediatrics looking to join the UCLH Staff bank?
UCLH is committed to providing excellent care to children and young people aged 13-20 years. We have a dedicated multidisciplinary team providing care for young people and operate the largest clinical service for teenagers in Europe.
Working within this very rewarding environment will enhance your own professional skills and development. As well as working in first-class facilities, you’ll benefit from the support of a visible management team and a dedicated team of Clinical Practice Facilitators.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Paediatric Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse with proven Paediatric experience.
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience working in the NHS
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.