University College London Hospital is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Band 5 Nurses to join the Staff Bank and work in their inpatient elderly medicine service.
We have lines of work available for Nurses who would like regular Bank shifts and will get an enhanced pay rate working Monday- Friday on day shifts.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills as a professional nurse in a friendly and forward-thinking environment.
There are 3 elderly medicine wards at the UCLH. All the wards are seen as the experts in providing top quality care to older people at the UCLH. There have been many exciting initiatives come to fruition over he last year including making the ward environments “Dementia Friendly” and the launch of the Reminiscence room at the main site. They also provide activities on both sites for our patients including arts and crafts.
- T7 is the acute elderly medicine ward at the main site UCH. The ward is 38 beds and caters for older adults with acute, complex medical conditions.
- T10M is also an acute elderly medicine ward at the main site. It consists of 14 beds and caters for older adults with acute, complex medical conditions.
We are looking for committed and dynamic nurses with excellent communication skills and above all a real desire and passion to work with older people.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you have 6 months NHS experience and you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online today and attach a CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.