New Rates Available -University College London Hospital are looking for band 5 staff nurses with more than 6 months experience within the NHS to join our team with regular bank lines to include both days and nights on a short stay surgical ward. This is a busy and challenging environment which caters for elective and emergency flow patients.
T06 Central is a 23 bedded short stay surgical ward. The nursing team, along with the MDT, provides care for patients undergoing elective short stay procedures of multispecialty including breast, general surgery, colorectal, gastro and orthopaedic as well as supporting emergency flow with A&E surgical admissions.
Applicants should be enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with a desire to provide excellent patient care. In return we can offer education and training and an exciting place to work.
This setting offers huge potential to develop your nursing career the on-the-job learning is unparalleled thanks to the variety of surgical cases and the guidance and mentoring of our expert team.
You will need 6 months NHS experience at Band 5 Level and you'll need to be able to think on your feet, working well both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Registered General Nurse
- 6 Months experience in an acute clinical environment within the NHS
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We want to make working bank easier and more beneficial than ever. Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- An onsite team to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
Further details / informal visits contact
Sister Michelle Kelly on ext.: 0203-447-0627 for any further information
If you wish to apply for this role please apply online today and ensure that you attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.