Are you a Registered Nurse looking to gain experience at UCLH? UCLH has an international reputation as a centre of clinical excellence and includes state of the art facilities such as the UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre.
Situated in the busy West End of London, we have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with quick and easy transport links to all our sites
The Oncology inpatient wards are looking for motivated bank nurses willing to commit to a regular line of work, Oncology experience is desirable but not essential.
The inpatient unit includes 2 oncology wards with a total of 42 beds, which provide a variety of treatments including:
• Cytotoxic chemotherapy
• Trial treatments
• Biological therapies
• Radioisotope treatments
• Palliative care including complex symptom management end of life care
What we can offer you:
Regular bank workers willing to commit to a minimum of 2 shifts a week will be offered a paid place on the acute oncology study day and the 3 hour Sage & Thyme communications training. This will total 10.5 hours towards your F2F CDP for NMC revalidation.
After a minimum of 8 shifts and following the successful competency assessments for ANTT, IV administration and CVCs you will be paid a B5+ for your continued commitment to the unit.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you have 6 months NHS ward experience and you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online today and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.