BAND 5 GENERAL NURSE IN AMU ENHANCED RATES
Our Client, North Middlesex University Hospital are looking for General Nurses in AMU to join Bank Partners and work Bank shifts at North Middlesex Hospital.
What we need from you;
- Motivation, commitment and enthusiasm
- 6 months minimum NHS acute experience
- Right to work in the UK
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all North Middlesex departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within North Middlesex Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you have 6 months NHS experience and you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online today and ensure that you attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.