University College London Hospital are looking for a Band 2 Nursery Assistant to work in the Mouse Hole Nursery, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
The role will include;
· Working with children aged mainly from 5 months to 4yrs
· Supervising children doing activities
· Supporting staff with the children’s routine
· Changing nappies
· Helping children with their self-help skills
· Feeding and checking with staff for dietary requirements
Required Skills and Experience;
- Band 2 Nursery Assistant
- Must Nursery Experience within the NHS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and ensure you attach a CV- Please note that applications without a CV will be discarded. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 0207 959 3550 (option 2).
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.