Our client King's College Hospital are looking for experienced Band 2 Nursing Assistants to join their team.
Join one of the largest and most successful Foundations Trusts. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skills and experience with a trust that have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent. We are offering flexible shifts patterns, with regular Line of Work available.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Band 2 Health Care Assistant
- Must have a minimum of 6 months Acute NHS work experience up to date
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online today and ensure your CV is attached to your application. Please note, applications without a CV may not be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.