Bank Band 2 Enhanced Care Assistant (ECA)
Founded in 1897, Kettering General Hospital (KGH) covers a large part of the Northamptonshire area. With outpatient clinics in Corby, Wellingborough and Rushden as well as Kettering General itself, the trust has 600 beds and 17 theatres, and employs more than 3,300 people.
We have an exciting opportunity available for experienced Health Care Assistants to work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
This role involves working with vulnerable adults with complex cognitive impairments who require the best quality of care and attention. Also, opportunities for further bespoke training to further your career development within this area.
If you have experience in dementia care or a real passion to work in this field please contact Shelby Brown for more details by emailing Shelby.Brown@bankpartners.co.uk
Required Skills and Experience;
- Band 2 Health Care Assistant
- NVQ Level - Health & Social Care
- Must have a minimum of 6 months Acute NHS or Care/Residential home work experience up to date
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits: -
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long-term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit time sheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply online today and ensure your CV is attached to your application or email Staffbank.Recruitment@bankpartners.co.uk Please note, applications without a CV may not be considered.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.