The Staff Bank are recruiting A&E Nurses to work across Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- A minimum of 6 months post registration NHS work experience
- Experience in A&E
- Registered with NMC
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
We will require you to provide/complete the following during the recruitment process:
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK *
- An Enhanced DBS
- Occupational Health Clearance
* Unfortunately due to the nature of the role we will be unable to support Tier 2 sponsorship Visas.
Please attach a copy of your up to date CV to your application. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
For more information on this job role, please contact us on Kingston@bankpartners.co.uk
Please be aware that we reserve to close this post before the specified date.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.