Our client University College London Hospital are looking for a Band 7 Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to join their team to work full time, on the bank Monday - Friday. You will need to be available for the next 6 months.
The Occupational Health and Safety Service (OHSS) works to promote , maintain and improve the health of the employee, to safeguard employees’ health from risk arising from their work and working environment and to promote the health of the organisation. The post holder will be required to undertake a comprehensive range of occupational health activities related to:
- Assessment of employee fitness to work
- Protection of employee health at work
- Promotion of employee health at work
- Support of individuals with disabilities in both gaining and sustaining employment
- To lead in the ongoing development of the OHSS which includes clear leadership for both managers and employees using the service and organisations with which the Service comes into contact.
The post holder will work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines and carry continuing responsibility for:
- The assessment of employee health and health education needs;
- The development, implementation and evaluation of occupational health practices.
- The organisation and management of a caseload.
- Promotion of and maintaining effective communication.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Nurse with experience as a OH Nurse advisor
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience working in the NHS
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
If you are interested please apply online today and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.