University College London Hospital are looking for a Occupational Health Advisor who can work to the equivalent of a Band 7 to work full time Monday to Friday 08.30am - 16.30pm.
Start date will be as soon as possible and will be for a minimum of 3 months in the first instance.
UCLH Hospital are looking for someone to be able to deliver the full remit of an occupational health service in the NHS and you must have NHS occupational health experience and expertise in sickness absence management.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
Registered Nurse, with NMC Registration
Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience with the NHS
Proven experience working in occupational health
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and ensure that you attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.