Our client, Moorfields, are looking for an experienced Band 6 Paediatric Staff Nurse to work in the Richard Desmond Children’s Eye Centre Monday - Friday, 9-5pm.
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Ophthalmic qualification
Paediatric ophthalmic experience
6 Months Post passed perceporship experience within the NHS
Excellent Communication, written and verbal skills
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and ensure you attach a CV- Please note that applications without a CV will be discarded. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 02079591130
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.