UCLH are looking for Occupational Health Flu Vaccination Nurse / Coordinators to join their team.
The Post Holder is required to undertake the following duties: To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines to:
- Provide a comprehensive and efficient staff influenza vaccination service to all staff at UCLH.
- Assess the fitness of staff to undertake the vaccination
- Safely administer vaccination
- Have up to date evidence based knowledge of the benefits, side effects and efficacy data relating to the influenza vaccine and be able to present this information to small and large groups and on a one to one basis
- Be able to respond in an emergency i.e. anaphylaxis
- Be a ‘flu champion’
- Keep accurate data regarding the uptake of data and identify problem areas, areas of good practice etc.
- Share good practice and develop local protocols with teams to ensure good uptake amongst the divisions.
- Work closely with the occupational health team to support communications and promotion of the campaign.
Our Occupational Health Flu Vaccination Nurse / Coordinators are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (short, medium or long term shifts)
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay “No more paper timesheets”
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
In return, we are looking for Nurses that can offer us:-
- A passion for delivering excellent patient care and a minimum of 6 months recent experience in the NHS within a similar role
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to working well within a patient focused team
If you fit the above criteria, please apply today and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.