Whittington Health Trust are looking for a Deputy District Nurse Team Manager to report directly into the District Nurse Team Manager. You will be responsible for managing bot the human and financial resources of the nursing team. You will be accountable for the appropriate allocation of patient care to nurses within the Twilight District. The post holder will work as a close link between community and hospital.
Main duties will include:
- Effective and efficient delivery of nursing care to patients as delegated by the district nurse team manager
- Undertake skilled nursing activities
- Promote personal professional and clinical expertise
- NMC Registration
- Proven ability to meet work based competencies in a clinical nurse setting
- 6 months experience in a similar role
If you have the skills listed above please apply today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.