University College London Hospital are looking for a Band 6 Research Nurse/Clinical Trials Practitioner to commit to working in the qFIT Pilot study ideally Monday - Friday 9-5 through the Bank. We could offer some flexibility in working hours.
The qFIT pilot study is led by the UCLH Cancer Collaborative that is part of the national Cancer Vanguard. The qFIT pilot is the largest, multi-centre study of its kind that evaluates the effectiveness of a simple stool test in ruling out bowel cancer. The outcomes of this study will shape the way care is provided for patients with suspected colorectal cancer.
This is a patient facing role; the post holder will oversee patient recruitment, lead on study administration and support endoscopy staff in the running of this research study. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills and experience in cancer research working alongside a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians, scientists and policy makers. The position based at University College Hospital offers a highly motivating environment using cutting-edge technologies including biomarkers and machine learning.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 6 Research Nurse or relevant background
- A minimum of 6 months post registration NHS work experience
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in the role and have any relevant experience please contact Marcy Madzikanda on 0203 447 2785
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 0207 959 3550 (option 2).
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.