We are looking for motivated Band 5 General Nurses to work in Barnwell ward to join the Staffbank at Kettering General Hospital.
Barnwell ward is a specialist surgical ward, with opportunities for expansion and growth for Nurses looking to progress their own career. Regular working patterns are available as well as flexible hours. Support to newly qualified and experienced staff is provided by onsite staff.
Barnwell C ward has seen the acuity and dependency of its patients grow in the last few months but that's what makes it a rewarding ward to work on.
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- Previous NHS or other acute setting experience
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across the trust in various departments gaining invaluable skills and experience
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A professional onsite team to support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of Nurse Recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.