We are seeking experienced, motivated Band 5 General Nurses to join the Staffbank at Kettering General Hospital.
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual that thrives on a challenge? Are you looking for a more flexible working pattern? Then joining the KGH Staffbank is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- A minimum of 6 months’ work experience in the NHS or other acute setting
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across the trust in various departments gaining invaluable skills and experience
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A professional onsite team to support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of Nurse Recruitment team will contact successful candidates shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.