We are looking for passionate, innovative and dynamic Band 5 General Nurses to work in Digestive Diseases Unit to join the Staffbank at Kettering General Hospital.
We would like to hear from Band 5 Staff Nurses who would be interested in working within our current establishment at DDU.. The ideal candidate would have to be willing to work in a fast paced, acute environment with a high turnover and as a direct impact of this requires that the ward has acutely unwell patients consistently. The successful candidate would be required to deliver quality care in line with the Trust care values.
About Digestive Diseases Unit:
DDU Ward is a 20 bedded acute medical/gastroenterology ward caring for acutely ill patients. There is a clinic area that is attached to the unit and you will be required to rotate into this area once your skills are at a level to allow this, giving you the opportunity We have a very fast paced and challenging environment and due to the ever increase of acutely ill patients we are looking to add to the team.
We as a ward will offer training specific to the needs of the ward, including competencies linked to gastroenterology and towards running a nurse led clinic area, and the Trust offers a lot of opportunity for our nurses to develop in all aspects of their practice through internal and external training, in order for care standards to be maintained and evidence based practices to be delivered.
We work closely with the endoscopy unit and with the medical team as well as dieticians, nutritional nurse and gastro nurse specialists allowing you to enhance your knowledge base on a daily basis. If you are passionate about healthcare and forward thinking, would embrace the challenge of an acute ward and would like to join our team please take this opportunity to apply.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Band 5 General Nurse
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- A minimum of 6 months’ work experience in the NHS or other acute setting
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Opportunities to work across the trust in various departments gaining invaluable skills and experience
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A professional onsite team to support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of Nurse Recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.