We are looking for Band 5 Chemotherapy Nurses to join our team at Whittington Health Trust.
You will have continuing responsibility for the nursing care given to individual patients, at times, without direct supervision. You will be personally accountable for the nursing standards of such delegated duties. They will also be responsible for demonstrating procedures to qualified and/or unqualified staff, thus facilitating learning. You will provide evidence based care, advice and information to patients and their relatives.
Your main duties will include:
- Planning the delivery, implementing and evaluating patient care
- Deliver a high standard of comprehensive skilled and evidence based nursing care to patients.
- Assist patients, carers and their families to identify health and well-being goals as part of the Living with and Beyond Cancer strategy.
- Accurately record observations and changes in patients’ conditions and report back to the responsible nurse in charge.
- Assist in planning and implementing methods of rehabilitation for patients and their carers.
- Current NMC Registration
- 6 months experience in a similar role with NHS setting
If you are the person for this role please apply today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.