Our client, Moorfields, are looking for experienced Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to work in the Richard Desmond Children’s Eye Centre.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Band 3 Health Care Assistant in Paediatrics Essential
- Must have a minimum of 6 months NHS work experience
- Experience in A&E desirable, not essential
- Experience in carrying out assigned tasks eg basic observations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and ensure you attach a CV- Please note that applications without a CV will be discarded. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 02079591130
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.