Whittington Health Trust are looking for experienced Health Care Support Workers to join their team on bank.
The post holder will work closely with the district nursing team and will be expected to provide a high standard of nursing care and contribute to the prevention of unnecessary hospital admissions and facilitate early discharge from hospital.
Main Duties will include:
- Assessment of care needs and implementation of programmes of care in partnership with patients/carers I their own homes
- Identify changes in patients’ conditions and recognise where significant changes in the care plan are required and report back to the senior nurse on duty
- NVQ Level 3 (care) or equivalent
- Competent in clinical skills and knowledge area’s such as. Vital signs and simple dressings
- 6 months experience within a similar role
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.