Our client, Moorfields, are looking for experienced Band 3 Healthcare Assistants to work in the Pre-op Assessment Clinic at City Road.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Participates in the delivery of patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse contributes towards department organisation.
- Gives support to registered nurses and other clinical staff in the provision of a safe and caring environment
- Is competent in ECG skills and performs ECG when indicated by guidelines or when requested by clinicians.
- Assist with the induction, supervision and training of new HCAs to the clinical areas
- Previous experience taking bloods from patients using venepuncture method.
- A minimum of 6 months NHS experience essential.
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and ensure you attach a CV- Please note that applications without a CV will be discarded. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 02079591130
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.