Moorfields Eye Hospital are looking for Band 2 and Band 3 Ophthalmic Technicians to commit to a line of work.
You must have experience working as an Ophthalmic Technicians.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Band 2 & 3 Eye Technician
- Visual Acuity & I-care/ use of tonopen for intra-ocular pressure experience is essential
- Visual fields testing (a bonus)
- Must have a minimum of 6 months work experience within Ophthalmic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically - “No more paper time sheets”
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible.
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work.
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want.
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.