University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) where outstanding care and clinical excellence come together every day.
Are you an Anaesthetic Trained Nurse or ODP looking to develop your skills in one of the largest and most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK?
- UCLH have a reputation as a centre of clinical excellence
- Based in the busy West End of London, they have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with quick and easy transport links to all the sites
- They have new facilities and state-of-the-art medical technology
- Develop your skill within Anaesthetics, Scrub or Recovery gaining experience in one of the UK’s most prestigious hospitals
- UCLH can offer a rare opportunity to work as a Theatres Nurse within Neurosurgery
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Specialist pay rates
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
If you are looking to further your career in a hospital that has cutting edge technology, please apply online and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.