COVID-19 Vaccination Programme Registered HC Professional (RHCP) - ELFT
Location: East London Foundation Trust
Think you could deliver the Covid-19 vaccine? Now is your chance to be part of history for the residents of north east London.
We have a variety of newly-created paid roles available across both clinical and administrative roles with flexible shift patterns. We need people from all walks of life to help us as we reach this epic milestone in our fight against the virus.
As a COVID-19 RHCP you will be responsible for:
• Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments.
• Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions.
• Preparing the vaccine prior to administration by using aseptic technique.
• Dilution and drawing up of the vaccine from multi-dose vials.
• Setting up the vaccination station.
• Ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes by using up-to-date skills and adhering to policies and procedures.
Hourly rate ranging from £15.86 (including outer HCAS) to £16.55 (including inner HCAS) depending on location of the vaccination centre.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.