An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Website Project Coordinator Band 5 to join Kettering StaffBank.
The post holder will provide day to day project and administrative support to the Website Project Team liaising with the website supplier’s project team as required, this will include;
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all deliverables required of the Trust by the website supplier are provided to the timescales required to ensure the timely delivery of the project phases.
- Arranging meetings with Trust staff and stakeholders as required – including identifying and inviting individuals, booking appropriate meeting rooms and attending and participating in such meetings to ensure the project progresses and attendees individuals views are considered as the project progresses.
- Liaising with key Trust staff to ensure website content is generated to the required timeframes, reviewing content provided and ensuring it complies with agreed content standards.
- Working with the project teams to establish processes and procedures for the population and on-going maintenance of the website.
- Providing regular updates to the project team and Head of Communications of project progress, identifying blockages and risks to project delivery on time and to budget.
We are looking for someone with great organisational skills and a good working knowledge of the Trust to join our team as soon as possible to help with coordinating the website project.
You will work with the new website provider’s project team and our own Trust Website project Team to help arrange and support meetings with website contributors and users, develop up to date content with other Trust staff and generally help to ensure the project is a success.
This is a secondment opportunity so before applying you need to have discussed the possibility of working with us for four months – ideally starting by the end of August. This is a fast track project and we need someone who is keen, hard working and committed to ensuring we deliver a fantastic website that meets the needs of our patients and their families.
We welcome applications from anybody although you must have good written English and administration skills and the ability to work well with other people – you do not need to know computer coding but must be familiar with using a computer.
The post will be paid at Band 5 to reflect our need for someone with a very flexible approach.
For more information, please contact Erica Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.