UCLH NHS Foundation Trust are currently looking to appoint a Staff Development Faciliitator to their staff bank. The role is currently being offered on a 6 month basis .
the post holder would be joining the Trust's Staff Development service, and exciting and developing unit within the UCLH Institute which supports the education, training and development needs of all staff including clinical skills development, coaching and mentoring and leadership and development.
The post holder will be expected to lead on delivering high quality and customer focussed initiatives. The post holder will manage their own work independantly, drawing on their own expertise and knowledge.
Main duties include:-
- Working with the Staff Development team to deliver management and leadership development programmes
- Facilitate workshops to meet the prority learning and development needs of the Trust
- Contribute to guides and toolkits
- Deliver workshops and a portfolio of Staff Development programmes
This role will take responsibility for the development of workforce reports that support the delivery of the Carter recommendations and improving clinical productivity. The role will also work in partnership with the other Workforce Information Manager in the team to ensure the continued improvement in regular workforce reporting across the Trust, ensuring that this team is meeting expectations of both external and internal clients in relation to mandatory workforce indicators.
Main responsibilities will include:-
- Bring a breadth of communication skills to create interest and enthusiasm for offering learning and coaching
- Use expertise in relaying complex or not easily understood information to engage staff in training take up
- Contribute positively to the effectiveness and efficiency of team team
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring the UCLH's are used efficiently
To be successful in this role you will need the following:-
- Relevant CIPD Qualification
- Experience of leading managment development programmes
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to manage a challenging workload
This is a Band 6 role and the pay rate on offer is £18.65 per hour.
Please note the successful candidate will need to to join the UCLH Staff Bank and undergo NHS Pre employment checks.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply on line with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.