We are looking for a Senior Information Analyst to join the information team that supports the Surgery and Cancer Board of University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH). The board is made up of the clinical divisions of Surgical Specialties, Imaging, Cancer, Gastrointestinal Services and Theatres & Anesthetics.
- Several years of working with hospital activity data that originates form a PAS system (i.e. not a HR or workforce data).
- Competent SQL writer and able to pick up new relational data base structures quickly.
- Competent user of MS Office products (mainly excel)
- Able to clearly convey any messages contained within data effectively.
- Good communicator
- Responsive and flexible person who can work with minimal supervision
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.