We are seeking experienced and motivated Receptionists to join the Queen Mary Hospital Staff Bank in Sidcup.
By joining the Admin and Clerical Staff Bank at King’s you will have the opportunities to work across the trust different sites, including Denmark Hill, Bromley and Orpington, as well a variety of departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience. We can offer long term placements, or short term flexible ad-hoc shifts to suit you and your work life balance.
Duties for a Receptions include:
- Provide a front of house service to welcome and receive all patients / visitors
- Take appropriate details, complete patient contact forms
- To give general advice about the services, where to refer and how to access services to both patients and health care professionals.
- Make appointments, booking patients in and out of clinics (PIMS/EPR systems experience advantageous)
- To make, cancel or rebook appointments for medical professionals, via telephone, letter or in person.
- Maintain systems, including entering and updating of patient data and to retrieving data from the computer as requested
Maintain diaries, appointments system and records ensuring follow up as requested, including cancellations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good Administration and Time Management skills
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- IT literate
Our Bank workers are invaluable to us and in return of your hard work and commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working pattern
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority placements over an Agency Workers
- A dedicated onsite bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- An onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work
- Free access to our annual training updates and opportunities to take on extra courses that with further develop your skills
Please apply directly to this advertisement, ensuring you upload a full and up to date CV. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly. If you require further information then please contact the King’s Bank Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.